Hank C. Hill, M.D.
Dr. Hank C. Hill is a native of New York City and has now joined the Imperial Valley Family Care Medical Group.
He is a graduate of Brooklyn Campus of Long Island University where he earned his Bachelor of Science in Biology/Pre-Med. He obtained his medical degree from Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta, GA and completed his surgical residency training at Harlem Hospital Center - Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center. One year of additional training included a fellowship in surgical critical care and endoscopy at Harlem Hospital Center prior to surgical oncology fellowship training at Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Hill's surgical oncology subspecialty also includes a 2-year surgical oncology research fellowship at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX which was completed during his surgical residency training.
Dr. Hill is board certified in general surgery and maintains membership as a Diplomat of the American College of Surgeons in addition to a Fellow of Society of Surgical Oncology. He has several publications in oncology research as well as clinical oncology management while having held surgical oncology directorship and associate professor positions over the last few years prior to relocating from Florida. Dr. Hill enjoys traveling, has a passion for tennis and international culinary experiences. He is dedicated to providing quality general surgery and surgical oncology care to the Imperial Valley community.
GENERAL SURGERY PROCEDURES OFFERED
- Hernia repairs
- Cholecystectomy, tracheostomy, abscess drainage
- Thoracostomy tube placement, amputations
- Central venous catheter placement
- Punch biopsy
- I&D for Abscess
SURGICAL ONCOLOGY PROCEDURES OFFERED
- Esophageal Cancer
- Gastric Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Biliary Cancer
- Pancreas Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Melanoma and other skin cancers including squamous cell and basal cell cancer
- Thyroid and Parathyroid cancer
- Soft Tissue sarcoma
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy and associated procedures including - PEG tube placement and stent placement
- Colonoscopy and associated procedures including stent placement
- Endoscopic ultrasound and associated procedures